Tuesday, 4 October 2016

Blog + Hair Update


Hi ladies. How have you been? I'm sure we've noticed the changes in the blog especially the colour and design.

I've been trying to up my blog design game and I haven't quite seen a theme/design I like yet. After much research and phone calls back and forth with my graphic designer I have finally decided to move from blogger to a domain. There are lots of advantages in moving to my own domain. For now, I ask that you be patient with me through this process although I will still put up posts unfailingly within the week.


Now to my hair! I am currently 14 weeks post relaxer and I am back to my wig regimen. I took out my crochetbraids which I had on for a month and I also tried Henna again for the 3rd time. After my washday 2 weeks ago, I trimmed off 2 inches all around my hair. I was tired of my scraggly ends and I'm taking extra care of my ends now. Luckily my hair can still be put in a bun *phew*. I recently started taking Hairfinity Vitamins again which I won in a giveaway by Lade of Rehairducation. This time I'm documenting my progress to see how much growth I'll achieve. I'll put up a post once I've finished taking the vitamins.


My hair is in a good place and my only setback was a little shedding which I wrote about here. I hope to keep up with my regimen by manipulating my hair less and giving my ends the tlc it needs. My next relaxer session will be in December and I look forward to seeing my 1 year progress.

Ps: I'm starting another series which I've named Moma's Hair Tip Tuesday (MHTT) on SNAPCHAT so add me up (momashairjourney) let's talk about what has helped our hair grow since we started our hair journeys.

That's it ladies. What's happening with your hair?

Have a blessed week ahead.

2 comments:

  1. These are nice updates to your blog and brand. My hair is okay. I'm itching to end this transition. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Uzo. I can imagine. I'm itching to relax but I constantly tell myself to be patient. I have to give you Kudos on your transition. You've done so well.

    ReplyDelete